It is important that we have internal controls in order and information security is part of that. As a Cyber Security Manager you play an important role in this. You ensure that an information security strategy is developed, implemented and monitored that matches the risk profile of our HybridOne customers. You make the connection between IT, products and users in the first line and you ensure close cooperation between second line (Risk Management), IT and the business. Working together on our future? We would like to get in touch with you.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Formulating a general information security strategy for our HybridOne product line.
- Implementing our own cyber security solution and further develop it.
- Maintaining information security policy
- Advising our clients on information security and cyber risks • Assessing and drawing up risk analyzes for information systems for our customers
- Monitoring of information security risks
- Implement and manage our Security Operating Center
- Ensure that the rules on information security imposed by external supervisors are actually applied
- Point of contact for both internal and external stakeholders regarding information security
- Stimulate information security awareness within the organization
- Connect with relevant stakeholders, interest groups and companies for visibility of the organizationDynamic Positioning Equipment
Qualifications and Experience
- Previous experience in cyber security
- Extensive experience maintaining industrial communication systems preferably in a Marine environment.
- Degree in Electronics or IT or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge and experience with IP based networks and associated hardware
- Knowledge and experience with Windows OS, PC hardware and software, and MS Office
- Experience managing and selecting third party vendors
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent communications skills in English both verbal and written
- Able to clearly communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences